Thursday, August 4, 2011

GO BUY BASTION!

HULK WONDERED AT FIRST WHY MS. SPLOSIONMAN WAS NOT A PART OF SUMMER OF ARCADE.....

THEN HULK FOUND OUT WHY!

  • SINCE HULK CANT PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME HULK CAN'T DO A HULK REVIEW! :(


    SO HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ON YOU TUBE THINK!


    "This music at the end is just immensely powerful. Kasavin did brilliantly with the story but music like this is what allows it to soar. I truly believe music is the key to the mind letting go of reality so that it can be lead to an entirely new one without reserve.

    My hat goes off to the Supergiant team for such an incredible achievement."



    "I've played a lot of games, but none of them were like Bastion. Before Bastion, I'm not sure anyone knew that a storybook art style could make way for such mature and powerful writing, accompanied by one of the most eclectic and sweeping soundtracks in all of gaming. I'll never forget you Bastion; I'm not sure anyone who's played it can"


    PEOPLES REACTION TO BASTION IS NOW EVEN STRONGER THEN THEY WERE TO BRAID!


    HULK THINKS THAT MAYBE BRAID REVEALED WHAT INDIE COULD DO AND BASTION IS SHOWING WHAT A MASTERY LOOKS LIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment